YAD propose the optimal energy management system with inverter application technology essential for current needs such as effective utilization of renewable energy and energy saving solutions to counter global warming.
●High-performance energy storage system to utilize the renewable energy such as solar power generation
●Drive system for electrical propulsion ship with less strain on environment
●Drive system utilizing the regenerated energy
Energy storage system (YS-I-ENECOS-P)
YS-I-ENECOS-P is the high-capacity stationary energy storage system for general industries to realize effective utilization of renewable energy, emergency power backup and peak-cut.
- Effective for maxium utilization of renewable energy such as solar power.
- Cooperates with renewable energy such as solar power to secure power for emergency.
- Effective for power peak-cut and power levelling by optimal charge and discharge control
- Charging and discharging control via energy management system (EMS) is available with various communication interface option
- Compatible with IoT (Internet of Things); remote monitoring, data accumulation and demand monitoring.
- Secure, stable, safe and clean power supply.
Three-phase power supply, three-phase three-wire system
AC 200/400v bidirectional converter power supply system
（extensible to max. of 500kWh）
- Safe and long operating life batteries
Lithium ion battery compliant with global standard such as IEC and UL.
Long-life capacity retention rate: 80% with 10,000 cycle*.
（*Expectation rate with ambient temperature of 25℃）
- Compact BOX
Compact panel with minimum devices, simple circuit configuration and high density lithium ion batteries .Outdoor installation type is also available.
●central office type
- Condition monitoring and easy operation
Operation monitoring and easy operation with touch panel
Compatible with IoT; visualized remote monitoring and external demand monitoring via internet line made possible (optional)
Example of use (1)
Purpose: Reduction of the electrical cost → YAD's additional proposal: Securing power back up for emergency
- Normal time
Suppressing the maximum power supply with peak-cut function
- In blackout (in emergency)
Supplying the emergency power to specified load by self-sustaining operation
Example of use (2)
Purpose: Securing power backup for emergency + utilization of renewable energy< → YAD's additional proposal: Reduction of the electric cost + Reduction of CO2 consumption
Solar power to be used for general load
Surplus power to be charged in storage battery and used for night-time power supply
- In blackout (in emergency)
Supplying emergency power to selected load by self-sustained storage battery
Utilizing solar power as emergency power via cooperation with PCS (photovoltaic power conditioner system)
Charging storage battery with power by photovoltaic generation
Energy regeneration system
Energy-saving is possible by returning the regenerated energy to the power supply device.
●Engine testing system
Reducing the energy consumption for testing by circulating and withdrawing the generated energy by engine
Effectively utilizing load energy and reducing the engine capacity / amount of consumption